Recipe by SpeedyGirl
A zesty mixture of salsa, cheese and cooked chicken in flour tortillas. Can be decoratively topped with sliced black olives, guacomole, sliced green onions and sour cream.
Top Review by iluvmythomas
This was really easy and sooo tasty!! Made it exactly as you said and it was perfect, hubby really liked it. This will definately go into rotation for our Thursday night Mexican night. Thanks for a keeper!!
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups diced cooked chicken (I prefer breast)
- 3⁄4 cup salsa (medium)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (optional)
- 2⁄3 package taco seasoning (I prefer low salt)
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches each)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine soup, milk& taco seasoning.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl combine chicken, salsa, chillies and 2 tablespoons of the soup mixture.
- Spread about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture alonge one side of each tortilla.
- Roll and place seam side down in greased 3-quart oblong baking dish.
- Pour remaining soup mix over enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with cheese and cover wih foil.
- Bake at 375 deg F for 35 min.
- until hot and bubbling.