Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A different twist on a chicken salad. Everyone I've made it for, loves it! If you like cashews, yogurt and coconut, You'll love it too!
- 3 chicken breasts (cooked and chunked)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup cashews (diced if preferred)
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder (to taste-*optional) (optional) or 1⁄4 teaspoon curry (to taste-*optional) (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- Mix well, chill (at least an hour) and enjoy!
- *I only like the lemon juice. I don't do either the chili powder or curry in mine, but I do add salt pepper and garlic salt.