Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We serve these in our ice cream parlor and the kids love them!
Make and share this Earthworm Sundae recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup ice cream, your choice
- 2 -3 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 3 gummy worms
- Place ice cream in serving bowl.
- Arrange gummy worms on top.
- Sprinkle with crushed cookies.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over all.
- Serve to your favorite kid :).
My five year old granddaugther and I made this recipe together. She enjoyed eating her own masterpiece. Thanks Karen=^..^= Bullwinkle
This made a great afternoon snack! I used vanilla ice cream. I saved the gummy worms out and ate them seperately! Thank you Karen!