Easy, chocolate, gooey, Did I say EASY?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package devil's food cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix (any type you like, I use Duncan Hines)
- 1 1/3 cups water, to prepare cake
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil, to prepare cake
- 3 large eggs, to prepare cake
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans or english walnuts)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I usually use low fat)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9 pan.
- 3I use Pam cooking spray.
- 4Evenly sprinkle nuts and coconut on bottom of pan.
- 5In a large bowl prepare cake mix: Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs at low speed for 30 seconds.
- 6Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 7Pour batter over nuts and coconut.
- 8In a separate bowl mix the cream cheese, butter confectioners sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- 9Drop by spoonfuls over batter, do not mix in Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for 5o minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Earthquake Cake
Serving Size: 1 (2021 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7937.7
- Calories from Fat 4785
- Total Fat 531.6 g
- Saturated Fat 215.7 g
- Cholesterol 1055.7 mg
- Sodium 6935.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 762.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 47.0 g
- Sugars 519.2 g
- Protein 98.6 g