Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This salad goes great with either of my dressings but I have always preferred it with the Japanese Dressing
- 1 cup dried hijiki seaweed
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper (sliced or chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot (sliced or chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup scallion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (slice or chopped)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup tofu (cubed)
- umm it's a salad so put all ingredients in a giant bowl.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top and put the tofu in last (if you plan to use it).
- Add dressing of choice and toss.
- Bon Apetite!