Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this in a magazine
Make and share this Early Riser Oven Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- 10 egg whites
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, cubed, fully cooked
- 1 cup broccoli, fresh and chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- In a bowl beat the egg whites, eggs. milk, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Pour into 10 inch oven proof skillet, coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with the ham, broccoli, cheese, tomato and onion.
- Bake uncovered 350F for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat 1-2 minutes or until eggs are set and top is slightly browned.