Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found this in a magazine
Make and share this Early Riser Oven Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl beat the egg whites, eggs. milk, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Pour into 10 inch oven proof skillet, coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with the ham, broccoli, cheese, tomato and onion.
- Bake uncovered 350F for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are almost set.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat 1-2 minutes or until eggs are set and top is slightly browned.