Recipe by grandma2969
this is so easy to prepare the night before and everyone loves it...can bake while everyone is opening their gifts
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground sausage, browned, drained
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups milk
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- arrange bread in an ungreased 13x9" baking pan -- sprinkle with cheeses and sausage --
- mix eggs and 2 1/2 cups milk together --
- pour over bread.
- cover with aluminum foil; refrigerate overnight.
- combine remaining ingredients; pour over bread mixture.
- bake, uncovered at 300* for 1 1/2 hours.