Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom makes this for Christmas morning. It's great any time of the year though. It's easy to make and oh so good! Your friends and family will love it!
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Poor half of cake mixture in a greased 9x13 baking pan, then sprinkle half of topping.
- Add rest of cake mixture and topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until done.