Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely golden-hued cocktail, with the taste of lemon and honey! Made with vodka, fresh lemon juice, Galliano, and Barenjager honey liqueur, with a flowering thyme garnish--delicious! Recipe is from Napa Valley caterer Paula DeLuc.
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 5-6 lemons)
- 1⁄2 cup Galliano
- 1⁄4 cup honey liqueur (such as Barenjager)
- flowering fresh thyme sprig, to decorate
- Combine in a large shaker with ice; shake briskly.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses.
- Garnish with flowering thyme sprigs.