1/2 Photos of Earl's Warm Potato Salad With Roast Corn and Bacon
Garden Girl's Note:
I can barely keep this potato salad in the bowl. Delicious hot or cold and easy to make. Perfect for summer bbqs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs baby potatoes
- 2 cups corn (frozen or canned)
- 1/2 red onion, medium dice
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- 1/2 lb bacon, crumbled
- 1/4-1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill
- fresh pepper
- olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Dice potatoes in salad size pieces. Put them in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- 3Spread corn evenly over potatoes.
- 4Spread chopped onions over potatoes.
- 5Lightly smash garlic distribute cloves evenly through potatoes.
- 6Drizzle liberally with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 7Toss to combine.
- 8Roast until potatoes are cooked and crisp.
- 9Cook and chop or crumble bacon, put aside.
- 10Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, dill, Parmesan cheese and salt (keep in mind bacon will add salt and potatoes have been seasoned) and pepper to taste.
- 11After roasting with the potatoes remove garlic cloves. Mash them into a paste and add to dressing.
- 12Toss roast potatoes, corn, bacon and dressing together. Serve warm. Leftovers are delicious cold!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Earl's Warm Potato Salad With Roast Corn and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 521.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 12.1 g