Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I can barely keep this potato salad in the bowl. Delicious hot or cold and easy to make. Perfect for summer bbqs!
- 3 -4 lbs baby potatoes
- 2 cups corn (frozen or canned)
- 1⁄2 red onion, medium dice
- 3 -5 garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, crumbled
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill
- fresh pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Dice potatoes in salad size pieces. Put them in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Spread corn evenly over potatoes.
- Spread chopped onions over potatoes.
- Lightly smash garlic distribute cloves evenly through potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine.
- Roast until potatoes are cooked and crisp.
- Cook and chop or crumble bacon, put aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, horseradish, lemon juice, dill, Parmesan cheese and salt (keep in mind bacon will add salt and potatoes have been seasoned) and pepper to taste.
- After roasting with the potatoes remove garlic cloves. Mash them into a paste and add to dressing.
- Toss roast potatoes, corn, bacon and dressing together. Serve warm. Leftovers are delicious cold!
Friends brought this to a BBQ and it was amazing!!
This was fabulous...my whole family loved it. Will have again and again. Even my little girl who doesn't like anything loved it :)
Very good but some of the corn, onion and garlic were burned and had to throw them away. It didn't say if the garlic should have the skin on or not. I took it off. Good flavor for the rest of it and will try it cold later with the leftover.