A really accurate recreation of the Grillato Chicken Fettucine that used to be on the Earl's Menu - years ago!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup tomato, seeded and cut julienne style
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato, thin sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorn, drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, to brush on chicken
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 1Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 2Brush Chicken with Oil and salt and pepper to taste. Broil with chicken 4 inches from heat - about 5 minutes on each side or until just cooked through. Reduce heat to 200°F to keep warm.
- 3Cook Fettucine.
- 4Saute tomato mixture in Olive Oil over moderat high heat about 2 minutes - until just tender - add whipping cream and brandy and simmer until slightly thickened.
- 5Pour over Fettucine - top with sliced chicken and fresh basil.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Earl's Grillato Chicken Fettucine (From Recipelink.com)
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 800.7
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.0 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 889.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 28.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: