Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this recipe because it is easy to prepare. You can add or delete ingredients to suit your preference.
- 236.59 ml spaghetti sauce
- 453.59 g boneless chicken
- 473.18 ml cooked rice
- 453.59 g can cut green beans or 453.59 g fresh green beans
- 453.59 g can whole kernel corn, drained or 453.59 g fresh corn
- 453.59 g candiced potatoes, drained or 453.59 g fresh potatoes
- 354.88 ml cooked spaghetti
- 4.92 ml finely chopped red onion
- 59.14 ml finely chopped celery
- 236.59 ml distilled water
- Add the above ingredients in any order, stir thoroughly.
- You may substitute vegetables to suit your preference.
- Cook on slow for 6-8 hours.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.