I like this recipe because it is easy to prepare. You can add or delete ingredients to suit your preference.
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces boneless chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans or 1 (16 ounce) fresh green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained or 1 (16 ounce) fresh corn
- 1 (16 ounce) candiced potatoes, drained or 1 (16 ounce) fresh potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup distilled water
- Add the above ingredients in any order, stir thoroughly.
- You may substitute vegetables to suit your preference.
- Cook on slow for 6-8 hours.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.