1/1 Photo of Earl's Chicken Delight
Earl J M's Note:
I like this recipe because it is easy to prepare. You can add or delete ingredients to suit your preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 16 ounces boneless chicken
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans or 1 (16 ounce) fresh green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained or 1 (16 ounce) fresh corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced potatoes, drained or 1 (16 ounce) fresh potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1Add the above ingredients in any order, stir thoroughly.
- 2You may substitute vegetables to suit your preference.
- 3Cook on slow for 6-8 hours.
- 4Cook on high for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Earl's Chicken Delight
Serving Size: 1 (428 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 713.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: