Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe for cats using Prowl dehydrated cat food from thehonestkitchen.com. It is a grain-free diet, made with 100% Human Grade hormone-free chicken, plus eggs, potatoes, yams, flaxseed, zucchini, spinach, honey, cranberries (for urinary tract health) and rosemary. This treat is easy to make, very nutritious and free of cereal grains.
- 1 tablespoon prowl dehydrated cat food
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt (I use Greek for the flavor and consistency)
- Place the Prowl in a small bowl. Add the warm water, stir, and allow the Prowl to rehydrate for 5 minutes.
- Add the yogurt to the rehydrated Prowl and stir well.
- To serve, spoon the desired portion (a tsp for kittens or a tbsp for an adult cat) into your cat's bowl.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.