Recipe by DrGaellon
From my friend Sam http://copperbadge.livejournal.com - Similar to a recipe from Martha Stewart's Cookies.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon earl grey tea leaves (or other flavored tea)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse together all the dry ingredients in a food processor until the tea leaves are pulverized. Add vanilla, water, and butter. Pulse together until a dough is formed.
- Form the dough into a log onto a piece of wax or parchment paper. Wrap the paper around and roll the log smooth. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F When chilled, slice the log into 1/3 inch thick pieces. Place on baking sheets and bake until the edges are just brown, about 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to wire racks until fullt cooled. Store in an airtight container.