1/1 Photo of Earl Grey Hot Chocolate
An unusual and tasty take on hot chocolate! From the Oregonian FoodDay section, Tuesday, December 21, 2004.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil some water, then place the tea bags in a microwaveable mug and add 1 cup of the boiling water; let steep for 1 minute.
- 2Remove tea bags, add the melted chocolate, and whisk well.
- 3Heat in the microwave for 45 seconds, but don't allow the mixture to boil.
- 4Whisk again and serve immediately, topped with whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Earl Grey Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.6
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 58.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: