- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons earl grey tea leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour and tea leaves and mix well.
- Divide dough in half and roll into a log, wrap and chill at least 30 minutes.
- Once chilled slice to desired thickness (roughly 1/3 inch) and place on a backing sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until just browned on the edges.