Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posting this per recipe request. I have not tried this yet, but you can be sure that I will be doing so soon. It really does sound quick, easy and fun.
- Melt the margarine in a small pan over low heat.
- Place the franks on a broiling pan and brush them with the melted butter.
- Broil the franks until they are evenly browned (turn 2 or 3 times).
- Combine the mustard and mayo in a small bowl and set aside-- this will be the ear wax.
- Stick each frank on a tooth pick.
- Wet the cotton balls slightly in order to compact them and stick one on the other end of the tooth pick-- this is your Q-tip.
- Place the small bowl of ear wax in the middle of a platter and arrange the franks on Q-tips around the bowl.
- Dip franks in ear wax to eat.
strange, but looks like a good idea for a halloween party treat.