Posting this per recipe request. I have not tried this yet, but you can be sure that I will be doing so soon. It really does sound quick, easy and fun.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the margarine in a small pan over low heat.
- 2Place the franks on a broiling pan and brush them with the melted butter.
- 3Broil the franks until they are evenly browned (turn 2 or 3 times).
- 4Combine the mustard and mayo in a small bowl and set aside-- this will be the ear wax.
- 5Stick each frank on a tooth pick.
- 6Wet the cotton balls slightly in order to compact them and stick one on the other end of the tooth pick-- this is your Q-tip.
- 7Place the small bowl of ear wax in the middle of a platter and arrange the franks on Q-tips around the bowl.
- 8Dip franks in ear wax to eat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ear Wax Wieners on Q-Tips
Serving Size: 1 (1387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 553.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: