Recipe by FLUFFSTER
Wow! Leave it to Eagle Brand to make such luscious and easy treats! This is so super easy! This recipe is not their Original Ice Cream recipe! The times are for prep. only. Does not include chill time or freeze time.
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (Regular or Low-Fat)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle gelatin over water in measuring cup. Place cup in a pan of hot water to dissolve gelatin.
- In large bowl, combine Eagle Brand, milk and vanilla. Add gelatin; mix well.
- Cool 1 hour in fridge until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
- Whip cream and fold into Eagle Brand mixture.
- Place mixture in 1 quart freezer container and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours.
- *For the best flavor, soften slightly before eating… and enjoy ! GOURMET CHOCOLATE: In place of vanilla, melt 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Stir into Eagle Brand before adding milk and gelatin. GOURMET STRAWBERRY: In place of milk and vanilla, add 1 1/2 cups crushed strawberries (cooked for 4 minutes) to Eagle Brand mixture before freezing.