Recipe by Chef mariajane
Thrill your guests right to the end of the meal with these melt-in-your-mouth home-made party mints.
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (1 kg) package icing sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- assorted coloring granulated sugar or sugar crystals
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat Eagle Brand and half of the sugar until blended. Gradually add remaining sugar and peppermint extract, beating until stiff.
- Roll mixture into 1/2-inch balls; roll in desired decorative sugar and place on wax-paper-lined baking tray. Let stand 8 hours. Store covered at room temperature.