Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is delicious. I am sure you could substitute different ingredients but it is wonderful just AS IS. :)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can chunk pineapple, packed in its own juice
- 1 can pie ready cherries
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- Mix all ingredients except mandarin oranges and fold them into mixture last.
- I usually wait and add the nuts right before serving this dish.
- Sometimes I even serve the nuts on the side.
If I could I'd give you a 10 on this one! Oh, the condensed milk was fantastic along with the pie cherries. On this recipe I used pineapple "Tidbits" instead of the recommended chunks. I also drained them and this way I achieved a nice firm salad. Poor DD could not have this salad :(, good thing she had your Sugar Free Carrot Salad:). We had a Super Bowl Feast on Super Bowl Sunday as I fixed 7 Zaar recipes!!