Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Southern Living, June 2005
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 (9 inch) ready-made graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Pour evenly into crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Spread evenly over chilled pies.
- Top with fresh lemon slices and a mint sprig before serving, if desired.
- Cook time does not include 4 hour chill time.