Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Southern Living, June 2005
Make and share this Eagle Brand Lemon Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients. Pour evenly into crusts.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Spread evenly over chilled pies.
- Top with fresh lemon slices and a mint sprig before serving, if desired.
- Cook time does not include 4 hour chill time.