Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Eagle Brand make the easiest ice cream ever! Start with teh basic recipe for Vanilla and then go to town inventingyour next indulgence. And no ice cream maker required!!
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Whip cream in a large bowl until thick and cream holds its shape. Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into 9x5 -inch loaf pan or 8z8-inch baking pan; cover well. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Variations: Fold in 2 cups of your favorite chocolate bars before freezing the ice cream. CHOCOLATE: Add 2/3 cup Smucker's Sundae Syrup Chocolate to step one. MEXICAN CHOCOLATE: Add 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/8 tsp, cayenne to above chocolate variation. STRAWBERRY: Add 1 cup Purée or mashed strawberries to step 1 . CINNAMON: Add 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon to step 1. These are just some of the flavors that you can try, let your imagination run away with you!