Recipe by Chef mariajane
Eagle Brand make the easiest ice cream ever! Start with teh basic recipe for Vanilla and then go to town inventingyour next indulgence. And no ice cream maker required!!
- 1 (300 ml) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or low-fat)
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Whip cream in a large bowl until thick and cream holds its shape. Fold whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour into 9x5 -inch loaf pan or 8z8-inch baking pan; cover well. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Variations: Fold in 2 cups of your favorite chocolate bars before freezing the ice cream. CHOCOLATE: Add 2/3 cup Smucker's Sundae Syrup Chocolate to step one. MEXICAN CHOCOLATE: Add 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/8 tsp, cayenne to above chocolate variation. STRAWBERRY: Add 1 cup Purée or mashed strawberries to step 1 . CINNAMON: Add 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon to step 1. These are just some of the flavors that you can try, let your imagination run away with you!