- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350F (325F for glass dish).
- In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs evenly over margarine; pour Eagle Brand evenly over crumbs. Top with chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.