1/1 Photo of E-z Strawberry Pizza Pie
Claudia Dawn's Note:
This is a perfect summer dessert and so easy if you use the refrigerated cookie dough. Personally, I like to make my own Almond Sugar Cookie dough (Recipe ##92283) which gives a nice almond flavor that compliments the strawberries. I slice the strawberries in the food processor for even slices that makes a beautiful presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
Cream cheese mixture
- 1 package strawberry glaze
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced (or more)
- 1Spread cookie dough on bottom of pizza pan.
- 2Bake 350 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- 3Beat cream cheese with sugar; add vanilla.
- 4Spread cream cheese mixture on top of baked cookie dough.
- 5Mix strawberries with strawberry glaze and spread on top of cream cheese filling.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for E-z Strawberry Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 67.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: