Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a perfect summer dessert and so easy if you use the refrigerated cookie dough. Personally, I like to make my own Almond Sugar Cookie dough (Recipe ##92283) which gives a nice almond flavor that compliments the strawberries. I slice the strawberries in the food processor for even slices that makes a beautiful presentation.
- Spread cookie dough on bottom of pizza pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar; add vanilla.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of baked cookie dough.
- Mix strawberries with strawberry glaze and spread on top of cream cheese filling.
Great Strawberry Pizza Pie recipe. Used Claudia's Almond Sugar Cookies 92283 recipe that she suggested to use. It was wonderful. Thanks for posting.
This is really similar to how I make it, Thanks for posting! Love the cream cheese mixture. ~V
So good with fresh strawberries! We loved it and so did my neighbor!