Recipe by Claudia Dawn
This is a perfect summer dessert and so easy if you use the refrigerated cookie dough. Personally, I like to make my own Almond Sugar Cookie dough (Recipe ##92283) which gives a nice almond flavor that compliments the strawberries. I slice the strawberries in the food processor for even slices that makes a beautiful presentation.
- 1 package pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
Cream cheese mixture
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package strawberry glaze
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced (or more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cookie dough on bottom of pizza pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar; add vanilla.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on top of baked cookie dough.
- Mix strawberries with strawberry glaze and spread on top of cream cheese filling.