Recipe by Aroostook
A great way to stretch a pint of scallops to feed 6 people. This is really a nice dish to make when entertaining friends and family.Serve with green salad and rolls.
- 1 pint scallops
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cream or 2⁄3 canned milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash scallops.
- Melt butter and add all crumbs.
- Mix well and place a layer of crumb mixture (1/3) in a baking dish.
- Cover with 1/2 the scallops.
- Pour half the cream over this.
- S& P.
- Cover with last of crumb mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until crumbs are browned.