Recipe by Ruth923
My husband wanted something that was quick and cold for a hot summer day and we came up with this.
Top Review by Nancy from Houston #169101
This salad has no flavor in spite of the fact that I boiled instead of nuking my tators in salted water and adding salt to my macaroni while cooking. I made 1/2 recipe and it made a huge bowl full. There was nothing here that is common to potato or macaroni or egg salad. I will not be making this again. Great idea though.
- 7 large potatoes
- 1 dozen hardboiled egg
- 1⁄4 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip type)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 lb macaroni, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Put in the Microwave the 7 potatoes and cook until done.
- In a small mixing bowl combine yellow mustard, sweet onion, vinegar, and salad dressing.
- Chop eggs.
- Take potatoes out of microwave and peel and cut up.
- Add all ingredients into a larger mixing bowl and toss.
- Put in refrigerator for about an hour then serve.