Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick no-mess meal that the kids love to help with and EVERYONE loves to eat!
Make and share this E-Z Pizza Pockets!! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package of pillsbury prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce (as much or little as you like I use Contadina brand that comes in a Squeeze bottle!)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package pre-sliced pepperoni (60 to 70 slices depending on your taste)
- 1 cup zucchini or 1 cup mushrooms or 1 cup olives or 1 cup tomato (WHATEVER YOU LIKE! Or add them ALL!)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll refrigerated crust onto greased cookie sheet.
- (do not let unopened dough sit on the counter too long before you use it or it will become too sticky to work with! Keep in in the fridge while you prep everything else then open and unroll.) Pull and press the dough into an even rectangle,careful not to pull it too thin or rip it.
- Spread your sauce long ways across the center of the dough leaving approx 1 1/2inches on each end and 3 or four inches on each side Layer cheese first, then meat/veggies, continue layering.
- Fill as much as you like but keep in mind, the edges will need to fold up over your fillings!
- The thinner the dough has to be streached the SHORTER your cook time will be or it will burn!
- Once your toppings are in fold the long sides of the dough over the topping one at a time like a letter allowing a small amount to overlap.
- Use a fork to press the short ends closed and seal the Pocket.
- If you do not you will have cheese EVERYWHERE!
- I like to sprinkle the top with italian seasoning and parmesan and a little garlic salt before it put it in to bake.
- Bake for 15-to 20 minutes depending on the amount of your toppings.
- Slice into strips and enjoy!
Not sure if I did this wrong, but this was kind of a waste of really good ingredients. I'll just stick with regular pizza.
This was really good. A fun, easy to make weeknight meal with a side salad. I used pepperoni, mushrooms and olives as my fillings.