Recipe by Aroostook
An easy omelet to make.
Top Review by Braunda
Thank You for your recipe. Mark wanted a omelet this morning and I hit zaar. Oh Yes you gave me a very good one. I added crumbled Bacon and chopped up a slice of Ham. I did half recipe for him. He had a 3 egg omelet. We are going to get him fat!!! Thank You so very much.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter (for saute)
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup favorite salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute veggies in oil about 3 minutes.
- Mix eggs, cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are set on bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Cover with salsa and serve.