Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy omelet to make.
Make and share this E-Z Mex-Tex Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute veggies in oil about 3 minutes.
- Mix eggs, cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
- Cook, stirring gently, until eggs are set on bottom, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are set.
- Cover with salsa and serve.
Thank You for your recipe. Mark wanted a omelet this morning and I hit zaar. Oh Yes you gave me a very good one. I added crumbled Bacon and chopped up a slice of Ham. I did half recipe for him. He had a 3 egg omelet. We are going to get him fat!!! Thank You so very much.
I cut the recipe back to 2 eggs. used lite Havarti cheese (1 oz) and 1 tsp parmesan. I did it all stove top - Just started to cook the veggies then added the egg, 3minutes covered, added Havarti cover for another 2 minutes cooked on med. heat (6 on electric stove). I would add the parmesan to the egg mixture as it tends to burn with the veggies. Lovely tasty omelet