Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Makes an extra special dinner for two.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, finely crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh shrimp or 1⁄2 cup crab
- Fill the body and tail of your lobster with the stuffing mix.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the stuffed lobsters on a cookie sheet, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until stuffing is browned.
- To prepare lobsters: Parboil lobster for 7 minutes in salted water.
- Remove and cool.
- Place the lobster on its back and use a good size, firm knife.
- Start at the lobsters mouth and quickly slice down the middle of the body and tail.
- Use both hands to open the body and remove the stomach (located just behind the mouth parts), the green tomalley and any red roe that are in the females.
- I keep the tomalley and roe to serve on the side.
- Personal choice.
- Take knife and crack large claws before serving.