- 1 yellow cake mix or 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- powdered sugar (**optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, Pour batter into Greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix together Ricotta cheese,sugar,eggs and vanilla. Pour over cake batter mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 60-70 minutes or until brown.
- Let cool, Cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar (**optional).