Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great recipe for family picnics or potluck parties.
- 4 -6 lbs boneless beef roast
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of chicken soup
- Put beef roast in roasting pan.
- Mix the three soups together.
- Cover the meat with mixed soups.
- Cover roaster and bake in 250 degree oven for 6-8 hours or until tender.
- Remove from the oven and with two forks, shred the beef and leave in roaster with the gravy. Stir to mix.
- Serve on hamburger buns.
- Can be put in crock pot, on low, until serving time.