Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
So simple and such rich flavors. We have this several times a month and there are never any leftovers. Nothing is easier and tastes so good. A real "WOW" recipes.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs chuck roast
- 2 cans French onion soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 4 medium potatoes, cut up in 2 inch chunks
- Place carrots and potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
- Place chuck roast on top of carrots and potatoes.
- Pour French Onion soup over and around roast.
- Sprinkle Dry Onion Soup Mix over roast.
Good and very easy to put together in the morning. I followed the recipe exactly as written. We thought this was good but it wasn't as flavorful as I thought it would be.
This was easy and good - will definately make again. Thanks!
Yum! This was very simple and very good. The aroma filled the house and we couldn't wait until it was time for dinner. I added potatoes, baby carrots and celery which made this such a great dinner. Thanks Claudia Dawn. Made for I Recommend Tag.