- 1 (6 ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapenos, fresh
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F and grease 8-inch square baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine cornbread mix, eggs, melted butter, cheese, green chilies, bell pepper, jalapeños and red pepper.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into greased baking dish and bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes or until set and golden brown.