Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great dish to take to potluck suppers. Guaranteed to be a sidedish hit.
- Break off cauliflower flowerettes.
- Cook in salted water until just tender.
- Drain and place cauliflower in greased baking dish.
- Cover with with sour cream, S& P.
- Cover and bake 20 minutest 325 degrees F.
- Uncover and add cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted.
Very Good! So easy and tasty! I love the creaminess of the sourcream and cheese. Thanks for a great quick week night dish. Thanks Aroostook!
Wow! This is good and easy! I steamed the cauliflower because that's just the way I cook it, and I only used half a pint of sour cream, which was plenty. The cheese I had was a jack/cheddar mix, which made no difference. This is great because the cauliflower flavor shines through, but there is good cheesiness, too. It went great with a ham steak.