Recipe by Rick B(2)
It really doesn't get much easier than this! A no fuss recipe that has one great taste...!
- 1 lb boneless boneless beef chuck roast (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canof condensed condensed golden mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 -2 minced garlic clove (optional)
- 8 ounces sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Mix beef, soup and garlic together.
- Place mixture in a small casserole dish. Cover and bake at 275°F for approx 4 hours (stir occasionally and check if a small amount of water may be needed).
- Dish is done when beef is tender and with a nice thick gravy.
- I serve this over hot cooked noodles with a couple small dollops of sour cream on top!