1/3 Photos of E.Z Apple Crumble
Jenny Homely's Note:
A warm soft apple base with a crispy crumbly top. This recipe is so easy. It is a family favorite. Although my child Lucy can not see this wonderful dessert she absolutely loves it with warm custard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven on 200 degrees celcius.
- 2Peel, core and cut apples into smallish pieces.
- 3Place cut apple, cloves and water into a small casserole dish.
- 4Cover and place in microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl rub the butter and flour together.
- 6Them stir in oats and sugar.
- 7Put the crumble mixture on top of the apple and put into oven for around 5 minutes or until crispy and brown on the top.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for E.Z Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 192.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: