1/1 Photo of E.t. Brownies
Mmmm.... peanut butter and chocolate. Reese's Pieces (E.T.'s favorite!) are the perfect addition to these moist, gooey brownies. Very rich-- these will satisfy the biggest chocolate craving with only one bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 deg. Butter a 13x9 pan and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan over low heat (or in a microwave), melt together the 4 squares of chocolate and the butter . Remove from heat.
- 3In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs and sugar. Add vanilla and pour in chocolate mixture; blend thoroughly.
- 4In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to chocolate mixture, beating well.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and a little over ½ the bag of Reese's Pieces. Spoon batter into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes or until desired level of doneness (best if undercooked). Before removing from oven, sprinkle tops of brownies with the leftover Reese's Pieces; bake another 5 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool slightly before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for E.t. Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.2
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 180.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g