Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 salmon fillets (8 oz.)
- 4 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 lemon
- 4 ounces muenster cheese, grated
- 4 teaspoons dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 8 shrimp, shelled, deveined and cooked
- Place salmon in a small baking dish, skin side down.
- Cover with wine, butter and juice of the lemon.
- Spread mustard evenly on top of each fillet. Cover pan with foil and bake in a preheated 400 degrees oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Cover salmon with cheese and sprinkle with dill.
- Return to oven until cheese has melted.
- Place 4 shrimp on each fillet and serve immediately.