Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Basic but very good,..great on pork.
Make and share this E.j.'s Barbecue Dry Rub recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup salt
- 4 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne powder
- Mix all ingredients together and generously sprinkle on chicken, ribs or pork shoulder prior to cooking.
Sweet and spicy and so easy. My whole family enjoyed this rub, and that includes my younger daughter who hates most if not all types of gravies or bar-b-q sauces.