Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
My own creation of a (not just another) burger, which seemed to go over well friends.
- 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 10 1⁄2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade (kinkoman)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (A1)
- 2 tablespoons honey barbeque sauce (any)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (optional)
- Preheat electric skillet to 325f.
- Combine all ingredients in to a medium bowl and knead until well mixed.
- Form in to 1 large patty or 2 smaller patties.
- For large patty (cooked to medium) cook 4 minutes each side.
- For 2 smaller patties, cook 21/2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Garnish to your liking.
- In a small bowl or a cup, mix together ingredients.
i had never cooked with teriyaki and put the full listed amount and it was HORRIBLE. I shouldve read the review....
Darrell There is no way you can convince me that you meant 10 & 1/2 tbsps of Teriaki sauce to go into 1/2 lb of hamburger meat - I apologize if it is the true amount however I cut it back to 1 1/2 tbsp and may even cut it back to 1 tbsp. Your combination of sauces, onion,garlic etc is wonderful - I truely enjoyed my Sat. Night Burger. I didn't use the dressing but as you can see by the picture I had cheese, mushrooms, lettuce, raw sweet onion & tomato as my regular garnish to a burger. I would have questioned the amount of Teriaki sauce before making the burger but I was well into it before I really read it!. If it is an error and you change the amount please post a message to me on EE and I will rewrite the review the Burger is great and deserves a 5 star