- 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 10 1⁄2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade (kinkoman)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce (A1)
- 2 tablespoons honey barbeque sauce (any)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons thousand island dressing (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (optional)
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat electric skillet to 325f.
- Combine all ingredients in to a medium bowl and knead until well mixed.
- Form in to 1 large patty or 2 smaller patties.
- For large patty (cooked to medium) cook 4 minutes each side.
- For 2 smaller patties, cook 21/2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Garnish to your liking.
- In a small bowl or a cup, mix together ingredients.