Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was NOT a meatloaf person until my Godmother shared this recipe with me. It has a more unique taste than your regular meatloaf. I hope you enjoy!!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup smoked flavor barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 3⁄4 cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl lightly mix together all ingredients.
- Gently pack in a loaf pan or shape into a loaf and place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
I made a meatloaf very similar to this a couple weeks ago, it didn't have the onion soup mix. I really like the addition of the onion soup mix in this. I did use ground turkey and egg beaters and I also put some extra BBQ sauce on top of the loaf before baking. Very very good, will make again, thanks!