1/1 Photo of Dynasty Thai Shrimp
I found this recipe on a bottle of Dynasty Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. (Look for it in the asian aisle of your gourmet grocery store). This is truly fast food and better than any take out! Very spicy, but that is what life is about. Serve with steamed rice for balance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a non-stick skillet or wok over high heat.
- 2Add oil and heat until nearly smoking.
- 3Add Shrimp and garlic to pan.
- 4Stir-fry for 1 minute then add the oyster sauce.
- 5Continue to stir-fry until shrimp is pink, about 2 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat and add the green onions and Sriracha Sauce. Stir and serve over steamed rice.
Browse Our Top Thai Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dynasty Thai Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 441.7 mg
- Sodium 1002.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 48.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: