Recipe by Lorac
Try this with your favorite Margarita or Mexican beer! If you like "it hot", add some chopped jalapenos.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
Oh, shoot me, pls!! Posted a photo but not the review. How rude is that! Needless to say--it's terrfic! Perfect for Super Bowl or just pre-Mexican dinner. Love the addition of the chopped tomatoes. Gives the dip a zing that is left out of other chili dip recipes!
- 1 (15 ounce) canof your favorite chili
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- sliced black olives (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chili in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and slowly stir in sour cream and cheese.
- When cheese is melted, stir in tomatoes and onion.
- Place in a serving dish and garnish with black olive slices, if desired.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.