1/2 Photos of Dynamite Chili Dip
Try this with your favorite Margarita or Mexican beer! If you like "it hot", add some chopped jalapenos.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can of your favorite chili
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- sliced black olives (optional)
- 1Place chili in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to low and slowly stir in sour cream and cheese.
- 3When cheese is melted, stir in tomatoes and onion.
- 4Place in a serving dish and garnish with black olive slices, if desired.
- 5Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dynamite Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.2
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 570.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 12.5 g