Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
An old friend gave me this recipe many years ago. It is a pretty simple dish, but very good. Great comfort food.
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 lbs steamed asparagus
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (sliced)
- 2 cups diced cooked ham (good with crab too)
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- Layer rice, asparagus, sliced eggs, ham and cheese in a buttered 13 x 9 inch buttered baking dish.
- Mix both cans of soup and milk together and.
- gently pour over top of the layers.
- Sprinkle a little paprika on top.
- Bake 350°F for 40 min or until hot and bubbly.