My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe mushrooms with a soft cloth to clean.
- 2Remove stems, mince, and set aside.
- 3Place caps into a large bowl, set aside.
- 4Heat 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet.
- 5Add onions; heat and stir for 5 minutes, until softened increase heat to high and add mushroom stems.
- 6Heat and stir until the moisture evaporates.
- 7Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- 8Add parsley and lemon juice, heat and stir until moisture evaporates.
- 9Remove from heat, set aside.
- 10Pour melted butter over mushroom caps in bowl remove each and wipe with your hands to coat well.
- 11Arrange cavity-up in a baking pan.
- 12Place 1 teaspoon butter into the cavity of each.
- 13Bake@ 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- 14Fill each cap with 1 tablespoon of the duxelles mixture sprinkle each with onion flakes.
- 15Bake@ 400 degrees for 5 minutes, until tops are crisp and brown or pass under the broiler to brown lightly.
- 16Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duxelles Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 860.0
- Calories from Fat 832
- Total Fat 92.5 g
- Saturated Fat 58.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.0 mg
- Sodium 1049.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g