Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Wipe mushrooms with a soft cloth to clean.
- Remove stems, mince, and set aside.
- Place caps into a large bowl, set aside.
- Heat 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet.
- Add onions; heat and stir for 5 minutes, until softened increase heat to high and add mushroom stems.
- Heat and stir until the moisture evaporates.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Add parsley and lemon juice, heat and stir until moisture evaporates.
- Remove from heat, set aside.
- Pour melted butter over mushroom caps in bowl remove each and wipe with your hands to coat well.
- Arrange cavity-up in a baking pan.
- Place 1 teaspoon butter into the cavity of each.
- Bake@ 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- Fill each cap with 1 tablespoon of the duxelles mixture sprinkle each with onion flakes.
- Bake@ 400 degrees for 5 minutes, until tops are crisp and brown or pass under the broiler to brown lightly.
- Serve warm.
They were good. Alot of butter!! I`m just not use to all the butter!The lemon adds a good cleansing taste at the end! They are very easy to make!
easy to make. earthy and buttery taste. i loved it