Recipe by Queen Dragon Mom
For a Wellington, hollandaise or a mousseline.
Top Review by Gerry
This was a click and make - an added touch to our supper tonight and a good choice it was! Made as posted adding only a grinding of black pepper... and enjoyed. Thank you for sharing a recipe that has already been added to my recipe file.
- 1 ounce butter
- 3 ounces chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 chopped shallot
- 1⁄4 chopped onion
- 1 slice ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 pinch thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, heat ham with butter over a moderate fire.
- Saute for a few minutes, then add onion, shallots, and saute one more minute.
- Add mushrooms and thyme and let cook until most of the moisture is gone.
- Then add white wine and mix together.
- Season to taste.