Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A spiced dessert.
Make and share this Dutch Spice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 160 C.
- Grease a 20 x 30 cm lamington pan and line with baking paper.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg into big bowl.
- Stir in sugar, make well in centre, add milk and butter.
- Using wooden spoon, stir till smooth.
- Spoon into prepared pan, smooth top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes, cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Cool on rack, cut into squares.
- Serve with cream and honey.